RMX Project - Life Go's On RMX Project - Life Go's On

Spectacular!

Alot of people when they make a synth the forget to cut the unwanted low frequencies, use a parametric eq to fix that. also it sounds like you are playing loudness wars, reduce instead of add, compress each track individually, and i see a true master in the making!

RmxProject responds:

First off all, thanks for the 10 :D and i shall try using a parametric eq. yeah there is alot of distortion from where i have tryed to make each track be on the same volume level :/

Thanks alot for the advice and i look out for the better version :P

RMX Project :)

Practice000 Practice000

Original!

Great Idea and really original! keep up the good work!
love the part after the 2min mark!

ambient W.I.P. V2 ambient W.I.P. V2

awesome idea!

needs some compression or EQ of the kick bass. i love the flowie pad! split all your mixer tracks into different FX channels and adjust the volume eq and add compressor if necessary. i know its a work in progress and i love the idea!

Mau5mate - I Am Missing You Mau5mate - I Am Missing You

wow

i really enjoyed that! some of the cords near the beginning sound a bit off. may just b my head phones. but all in all its a super piece! love the high line in the background.

D-Chain responds:

Lol thnk you!

it could have been the headphones.. but i dont think so.

Grass Dreams Grass Dreams

great!

i think you have achieved you goal! its really easy on the ears. love the piano solo!

roensb responds:

thanks man. I'm glad it came across as something easy to listen to. I love piano and im glad you liked the solo :)

-PdG- Quick random shitty demo -PdG- Quick random shitty demo

its a good start!

for a demo i can tell you put alot of work in to it!

try letting your music breath. compressors are great but sometimes they can hurt the quality. try cutting just a bit of the mid ferq between about 500hz and 4000hz.

Prodigal responds:

I actually probably put about 3 hours of work into this demo. Using my shitty, old computer, I used 3xOsc and VEC. If I had more RAM and HDD space, I could easily finish something like this. Thank you for your review.

Love Entereth Into My Life Love Entereth Into My Life

i like it

good song. structure is good. timing is awesome.
its just missing something. maybe drums maybe not.
timpani or something might fill it in better.

not quite sure what your going for either....

DofS responds:

Thanks theman47beast, in good time we'll know what this piece needs lol.